August 3, 2008

Speedpost: Wordpress

Alright, I'm just writing a quick little blurb, so ignore any grammar problems. I've been working with Wordpress to get everything working right and to see if it's a program that I really want to use. I like it, but I major problem is that it won't let me embed everything I want. They went the really simple route to make it easier, and it works well for people who don't really know anything, but for people who do, like me, it kind of screws us over. Good example, I was trying to embed some videos, and it turns out that it won't let me because it's not YouTube or Google video. It's really weird too, because it has a whole section where it allows you to add and edit HTML code. So that right now it the only reason that I haven't switched. To tell the truth, I like Wordpress better. It has more features, and looks much better, but in the end, it would limit me to what I can do, and that is just too major for me to switch.

1 comment:

8bitCaged said...

jester look at http://www.teamfortress.com/
thay have new map stuff soon