July 15, 2008

I Mean It This Time

I said a while ago that I would try to get back into making maps, and it kind of fell through. Mainly, because I didn't have any time to work on them. Now, I have hopefully cleared up my schedule, and should have more time to work on my maps.

On a different note, I have been looking very closely at the new iPhone 3G. I really want to get one, but don't know if I can justify it. It would be a lot of money upfront, and a lot of money every month, and I'm just not sure that I really need it. I think I'm just swept up in all the hype that is going on right now, and in a week or two won't even care.

Of course, please me comments, even if they are just jargon. I love to hear back from my reader (Yeah, I know I put it as singular).

Also, I'm trying out a new type of font, just to liven up the place. I am also working on a new look. If you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know.

No comments: