July 28, 2008

Been Busy

Like the title says, I've been busy doing my own shenanigans. It's been a week since my last post, so I was feeling the squeeze of guilt. I've been working on Dodge_Orange. I've just working out the bugs and what not. It should be done sometime soon, but I'm not releasing a date just yet. Mainly, I'm having problems with players getting flung out of the map from the push triggers. It's not a big problem, it just takes time to fix.

I've also been looking at Bioshock. I didn't get it when it came out, because I had the Orange Box to entertain me. But a friend just got it, and I played a little of it and really liked it. When it first came out, I got the demo and played it, but wasn't wowed enough to plunk down $50.00. Now that the price has dropped, I might pick it up. Although once I get it, I'll feel obligated to upgrade my graphics card, and thats another $300 - $400.

Finally, I thought I would throw up a free program for waiting so patiently for this post. As like everything else, it's been out for a while, I've enjoyed it, bla bla bla...Here's the link:

http://www.joost.com/

Rundown: It's a free program that streams TV to your computer. And it's legal, if your into that sort of thing. Enjoy.

Oh, and I went back to the old font. The new one was giving me problems, and I was sick of spending 20 mins a post to fix them.

1 comment:

8bitCaged said...

haha i knew about joost ,
and 300 400 buy a xbox or a ps3