April 25, 2008

Network Problems

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Here's a run down of whats been going on.

Crisscross_V5:

I released the map, but only on a soft release. Which means that its not the final map. I am just testing it out to see if there is anything I need to change. Unfortunately, my internet is not letting me upload it, so you guys will just have to wait to download it.

Dodge_Orange_V1:

Yeah its a new map. Its just a test tho. Because its a totally different map that anyone Ive made before, I'm still running some test to make sure that it works well before I fill it up with hopeful players only to have their hopes dashed.

Melee_Volcano:

This is just a map I was playing around with. I want it to be a melee only map with thin beams to run across, and if you fall into the lava, you die. The only problem is that the "lava" is giving me problems. Mainly, it doesn't look realistic.

Our Mod:

Yeah, this isn't a map as much as a way to kill some time with my friends. We did come up with a story line tho. Its going to be from the point of view of the Combine. Thats all I'm going to tell you , because its so secret, we donut even know all the details! I did make a small alley way that will be the first level tho. I never realized how hard it is to make a realistic building before then.

No comments: