April 2, 2008

Cp_Showdown_Beta_V2 Relese Date

Don't hold your breath, but I plan to release Cp_Showdown_Beta_V2 within the next two weeks. I know its been awhile sense I last released a map, but this one has given me a lot of problems. The biggest problem I'm having is the lighting issues. I think it has something to do with the skybox and the lighting not working correctly together. But besides that, It's looking good!

I'm also looking for a few choice people that I can send my map to before the official release so they can beta test it, to make sure I didn't miss anything. After playing the map so much, it's easy for me to overlook something small. If your interested, leave your e-mail address in comments, or IM me privatively, if your on my friends list on Steam.

If you have any comments or complaints that you would like me to try to include in this update, leave them in comments. I already collected a lot, but if any slipped your mind, feel free to share them.

UPDATE: After hours of working on the lighting problem, I'm going to put working on Showdown on hold. I have not given up on this map, its just taking much longer to fix than I anticipated. So I decided to work on some other maps while I research this problem.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh I'll beta test your map :)