January 31, 2009

So I Haven't Posted In a While...

I've just been busy. Lately, I've been trying to build my own server, so I don't have to deal with Blogger's bulls***. It's slow going though.

Because of the lack of posting, here are a few goodies to tide you over until my next post.

I think this movie clip has been redubed more times then any other...



So, for all of you who didn't spend all of your money on Philippino hookers and drugs and bought Portal instead, now you have a special treat! There is a mod called Portal: Prelude, and it picks up the story a few years before the official game does. Just download the file and install to have a whole new plethora of levels and witty diologe.

-LINK-

This is last, but not least. This is a YouTube video where you can actually play Street Fighter. Simply start the video, and click on the buttons, and you can play a whole round of Street Fighter. It's pretty neat, although not all that useful. It does re-direct you to a new page with every click, so it's doesn't get really intense. It's still a neat concept, though.




No comments: