September 3, 2008

Blog Stuff, MF3, and Pointless Links!

Alright, so I added some new things to the blog. One of them is a "Followers" thing, and I don't really know what it does. So if you figure it out, tell me. Also, I added a RSS feed reader so that you can easily subscribe to my posts, for the two people who actually read this drivel.

So I upgraded to Mozilla Firefox 3 today. I was holding off until Firebug worked with it, and they just recently fixed it so it does. MF3 is pretty sweet. I haven't really noticed anything majorly new with it as compared with Mozilla Firefox 2, but I haven't even been using it for 24 hours yet. One neat thing that I like is that you can do full page zooming (unlike just text zooming as in MF2) and the ability to save your open tabs when you close MF3 and have them automatically reopen with you relaunch the browser.

Now, time for the part you really care about, the useless links! This is one of the oldest bookmarks I have. I stumbled across it while updating to Mozilla Firefox 3. It serves almost no purpose then to waste hours and hours of your time. If you don't believe me, look at the clock, then go to this site and start to play around with it, then look back at the clock. Yeah, I know, it's crazy. It is also a great link to use in school, because if you get caught, it's educational!

No comments: